Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partition wise join enabled.

From: Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi <rajkumar(dot)raghuwanshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw with partition wise join enabled.
Date: 2018-08-24 12:38:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

(2018/08/24 11:47), Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 10:00:49PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
>> I tried this today, but doing git behind the corporate firewall doesn't
>> work. I don't know the clear cause of that, so I'll investigate that
>> tomorrow.
>
> You may be able to tweak that by using https as origin point or proper
> git proxy settings?

Yeah, my proxy settings were not correct. With the help of my
colleagues Horiguchi-san and Yamada-san, I corrected them but still
can't clone the master repository. Running git with GIT_CURL_VERBOSE
shows that there is another issue in my terminal environment, so I'm
trying to resolve that.

Thanks for the advice!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita