2016-03 Commitfest

From: David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 2016-03 Commitfest
Date: 2016-03-02 14:54:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The 2016-03 commitfest is officially in progress!

There are currently a lot of patches waiting for review but with no
reviewers:

Needs review: 97
Needs *reviewer*: 58

Please check the "needs reviewer" list
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/?reviewer=-2) for patches to
review. The committers need our help to work through this enormous load
of patches.

If this is you:

Waiting on Author: 16

Then please post an updated patch as soon as possible so it can be
reviewed. Some of these patches have not seen any activity from the
author in a long time.

The good news is we are already 14% done with the CF:

Committed: 17
Rejected: 2
Returned with Feedback: 1

I'll post a status update on this thread at least once a week and more
often as needed. Going forward there will be more detail on individual
patches that are not making progress for whatever reason.

Let's get reviewing!

--
-David
david(at)pgmasters(dot)net