Re: raw output from copy

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Golub <pavel(at)microolap(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: raw output from copy
Date: 2015-07-02 13:02:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 07/02/2015 07:14 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'll do it today evening

Pavel,

Please don't top-post on the PostgreSQL lists. You've been around here
long enough to know that bottom posting is our custom.

I posted a patch for this in 2013 at
<http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/50F2FA92.9040000@dunslane.net> but
it can apply to a SELECT, and doesn't need COPY. Nobody seemed very
interested, so I dropped it. Apparently people now want something along
these lines, which is good.

cheers

andrew