XLOG_PARAMETER_CHANGE handling of wal_log_hints

From: Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: XLOG_PARAMETER_CHANGE handling of wal_log_hints
Date: 2015-01-06 19:24:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

when I was fixing how commit_ts handles the XLOG_PARAMETER_CHANGE I
noticed that for wal_log_hints we assign the value in ControFile to
current value instead of value that comes from WAL.

ISTM it has just information value so it should not have any practical
impact, but it looks like a bug anyway so here is simple patch to change
that.

Attachment Content-Type Size
wal_log_hints_controlfile-fix.patch text/x-diff 594 bytes