Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?

From: "A(dot)M(dot)" <agentm(at)themactionfaction(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?
Date: 2006-05-01 13:33:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Just to round out the suggestions, if I remember correctly, the OP
mentioned something about chat. For entirely dynamic, disposable data,
perhaps a reliable database isn't what is called for at all. If the power
shuts off, it may not matter that some chat log is lost.

I suggest to use the right tool for the job and PostgreSQL doesn't claim
to cover all the bases.

-M