building pdfs

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: building pdfs
Date: 2014-07-26 17:04:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there any standard set of packages on any supported platform that
will allow for building the doc PDFs? So far I have not found one on
either Fedora 20 or Ubuntu 14.04, but maybe I'm missing something. I am
looking at adding a buildfarm facility to build the docs, but I'm not
prepared to make buildfarm owners turn handsprings in order to do so.
IMNSHO, if we can't build the docs in all their formsts with standard
distro packages then there's a problem right there we should address.

cheers

andrew