commit fest 2014-01 week 1 report

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: commit fest 2014-01 week 1 report
Date: 2014-01-23 13:11:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We started this commit fest with 103 patches and got off to a flyer,
with 20 patches committed during the first week. Somehow we ended up
with 113 patches at the end of the first week, but let's please leave it
at that.

I'm tracking down patch authors who have not signed up for a review.
I'll also be following up with reviewers to send in their first review soon.

It looks like we could especially use a few reviewers for a number of
(small) Windows-specific changes. If you have access to that, please
sign up.