Visual Studio 2013 build

From: Brar Piening <brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Visual Studio 2013 build
Date: 2013-12-02 22:12:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,
the attached patch enables Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 as additional
build environment.
After some tweaking (VS now has got its own rint and a few macro
definitions that were previously missing) the build runs without errors
or warnings and the product passes the regression tests.
I didn't test any special configurations though.
I'm using full Visual Studio 2013 actually so I can't conform that
everything still works with Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows
Desktop, but there are no documented limitations that make any problems
foreseeable.
I will add it to the CommitFest 2014-01 so that there is time for
testing and tweaking.

Regards,
Brar

Attachment Content-Type Size