Re: Help in processing multiple parse nodes.

From: "Somasekhar Ramadurgam" <somasekhar(dot)102638(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help in processing multiple parse nodes.
Date: 2008-10-31 16:30:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
I am having a project in Postgres where I had modified code in
gram.y...I have added new command along with grammer and returning
list of parse nodes as opposed to single node inside actions
block....I want to process each of them in postgres.c file...But, I
couldn't find any difference in parsetree_list structure, irrespective
of whether i am returning single node or list of nodes...It is always
saying list which is of length of 1...I don't know how to parse the
list due to which I am stuck completely... I had tried to add
foreach() loop on my own and failed miserably...

Looking forward to some help from experts.
Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Somasekhar.