Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body

From: Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin crash - editing function body
Date: 2012-10-03 12:50:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Still cannot find the condition when edit function window opens with
Apply button active.
However I found next side-effect of this. When I try to change something
in the function, for example its name, if Apply button is active already
after window open,pgAdmin crashes.

To summarize: if Apply button is active just after opening edit function
window, pressing this button causes pgAdmin crash after.
(v1.16.0, W7 64bit)