Re: Prepared statements and default values

From: Assad Jarrahian <jarraa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Wall <d(dot)wall(at)computer(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Prepared statements and default values
Date: 2006-01-10 04:02:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

thanks for your response David!

Is that the only way, cause that surely does not seem easy when you
have say 20 columns, of which 15 have default values.

given all the combinations (sometimes this set of column values is
needed to be default, otherwise another set .... and so on.

Am I stuck with writing out all possible statements ...or is there another way?

thanks.
-assad