Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andrew Geery <andrew(dot)geery(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
Date: 2010-10-14 20:35:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

--On 14. Oktober 2010 16:28:51 -0300 Alvaro Herrera

>> Looking in that function, there is a similar "found" variable that
>> isn't being initialised (which my compiler didn't warn about).
>> Initialising that to false, sems to fix the problem and all the
>> regression tests then pass.
>
> Excellent. Please send an updated patch.

Here is an updated version of the patch. It fixes the following issues
Andrew discovered during his review cycle:

* Fix compiler warnings and crash due to uninitialized variables (pretty
much the fix Dean proposed)

* Remove accidentally added pg_latch.c in my own git repos.

I will do further cycles over Andrew's review report.

--
Thanks

Bernd

Attachment Content-Type Size
notnull_constraint.patch application/octet-stream 57.5 KB