XML schema validation

From: Tomáš Pospíšil <killteck(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: XML schema validation
Date: 2010-10-14 20:26:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi hackers,

I choose (for my master's thesis) support PostgresSQL XML schema validation. Is anybody there with suggestions? I had a look at current state and noted that there is commented out code for DTD.

My plan is to use libxml2, that have in the last version better support for DTD, XSD and Relax NG (must be checked) and use as much as possible of SQL:2008.

Tomas Pospisil