Re: [WIP] RE: DECLARE STATEMENT setting up a connection in ECPG

From: "Ideriha, Takeshi" <ideriha(dot)takeshi(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [WIP] RE: DECLARE STATEMENT setting up a connection in ECPG
Date: 2017-01-20 09:11:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Idehira-san, this is a very intrusive patch... It really needs a specific
> reviewer to begin with, but really it would be nice if you could review someone
> else's patch, with a difficulty rather equivalent to what we have here.

Michael, thank you for taking a look at my patch and giving me an advice.
And sorry that I didn't follow a procedure of developing postgresql.
I think I should have sent a system design idea or small patch first and made it bigger and bigger step by step
instead of dumping a huge patch suddenly.

Yeah, I'm going to reviewing hackers' patches.

> By the way, I have been able to crash your patch when running the regression
> tests:

Thank you for checking and I'm going to handle this.

Regards,
Ideriha Takeshi