Vacancy!

From: Federico Di Gregorio <federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vacancy!
Date: 2011-08-17 15:48:13
Lists: psycopg

Starting tomorrow, I'll be somewhere in the Cyclades; so no releases
until the 5th of september. We accumulated some little changes and fixes
on the devel branch but nothing so serious to require a release right
now. Unfortunately I wasn't able to reproduce the Zope bug so that one
will have to wait (if nobody else fixes it in the meantime I plan to
work on it when I return and release shortly after).

Anyway, as always, have fun.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio federico(dot)digregorio(at)dndg(dot)it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio http://dndg.it