Re: What's new in 9.1

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What's new in 9.1
Date: 2011-07-27 14:50:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 07/27/2011 10:04 AM, Marc Cousin wrote:
> I'm now working on a french translation of this document. Are there any
> objections/problems/IP problems/whatsoever preventing me from
> translating this document, and the wiki page explaining SSI ? I'm
> obviously going to put a disclaimer explaining this is a translation,
> and point to the original document.

Anything submitted to the Wiki is presumed to fall under the PostgreSQL
license as part of its terms of use:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_wiki:Copyrights

So there's no legal/IP issues with what you're doing. That said, the
wiki itself allows content to be published in multiple languages;
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server for
example is now in three. You could post your translated version there,
and make it easy for people to find both of them.