Re: What's new in 9.1

From: Marc Cousin <cousinmarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What's new in 9.1
Date: 2011-07-27 14:04:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 23/05/2011 20:05, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 5/23/11 6:04 AM, Marc Cousin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've started to work on the same illustrated changelog as for 9.0,
>> trying to demo what I fell were the most important new features of 9.1.
> Thank you so much for getting this started!

I'm now working on a french translation of this document. Are there any
objections/problems/IP problems/whatsoever preventing me from
translating this document, and the wiki page explaining SSI ? I'm
obviously going to put a disclaimer explaining this is a translation,
and point to the original document.