Would it be possible

From: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net>, Chetan Suttraway <chetan(dot)suttraway(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Would it be possible
Date: 2011-07-25 05:11:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear all,

I am using Postgres-8.4.2 on Windows system.
I have 2 databases in my postgres database ( globedatabase (21GB),
urldatabase).

I restore globedatabase from a .sql file on yesterday morning.I insert
some new data in that database.
In the evening, by mistake I issued a *drop database globedatabase* command.

Today morning, I restore again the same database from backup (.sql) file.
My .sql file have data till yesterday morning but I want newly insert
data now. Is it possible.

Is it possible to get the data back till the state before drop database
command.

My pglog files is in the E:/data directory & Binary log is also enabled.

Please let me know if it is possible. It's urgent.

Thanks & Regards
Adarsh Sharma