Minor issues with docs

From: Marco Nenciarini <marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minor issues with docs
Date: 2011-05-25 18:05:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While I was working on automatic translation of PostgreSQL's
documentation from SGML to XML, I found some minor issues.

In the file doc/src/sgml/ecpg.sgml there are many lines of C code
containing unescaped '<' characters.

In the file doc/src/sgml/array.sgml there is a tag which has a case
mismatch error with its end tag.

Attached you can find the patch, if you want to apply it.

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Fix-minor-issues-with-documentation-markup.patch text/x-patch 0 bytes