Authentification via Kerberos with ProxyTicket

From: Tobias Schneider <t(dot)schneider(at)science-computing(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Authentification via Kerberos with ProxyTicket
Date: 2011-05-04 09:34:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi *

We have a new web-app in our intranet and a existing database (Postgre 8). The user is login on web-app by Kerberos
(SSO). Now it's important to delegate the user ticket to database because every user has a database user. Is there a
way to authentificate via Kerberos with ProxyTicket? I have to go this way (says my chief architect).

Have someone a link or an document with more information about ProxyTicket and Postgre?

thx
Tobias

--
Tobias Schneider science + computing ag

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,