Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++

From: Julia Jacobson <julia(dot)jacobson(at)arcor(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Linking against static libpq using Visual C++
Date: 2011-02-27 22:34:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Okay, I could fix it by myself now:
One has to tell Visual C++ to ignore msvcrt.lib.
A warning message during the compilation of my code already lamented a
conflict between msvcrt and the included libraries.
I should have taken it for serious instead of just ignoring it.
So now everything works fine and I know again why I usually prefer to
work with GNU tools and linux whenever possible.
Thanks for your help.