Re: Simplifying replication

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Simplifying replication
Date: 2010-10-19 15:58:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> *shrug*. Robert asked me to write it up for the list based on the
> discussions around synch rep. Now you're going to bash me for doing so?

Sorry, next time I'll make sure to bash Robert too. I don't have any
problems with the basic ideas you're proposing, just concerns about when
the right time to get into that whole giant subject is and who is going
to work on.

--
Greg Smith, 2ndQuadrant US greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support www.2ndQuadrant.us