Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can someone design a Postgres9 Information Page?
Date: 2010-10-12 16:52:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

I have the domain postgres9.org, which was used for the release party
invitation. I'd like to put up, instead, an information & resources
page linking to various information about PostgreSQL 9: release notes,
wiki, how-tos, blog posts, etc.

Can someone with better HTML skills than me design this? I can easily
host it.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.