Re: Booth materials for OSCON

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth materials for OSCON
Date: 2010-07-02 20:38:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Perhaps we could solicit companies for this? I believe we don't have
> any prepared right now.

I think we have a few "what is PostgreSQL" but that's it. We have
NOTHING for 9.0. If we can design stuff ASAP getting it printed is easy.

>> b. t-shirts for attendees
>> c. t-shirts for volunteers
>
> Josh & I are talking about this and he's working through it. We're
> creating some new ones.

Speaking of which, I'll send you the tshirt bid request I sent to my
local printer, so that you can run it by Lloyd.

>> d. the pop-up banner
>
> I think Josh has it.

Yes. It will need to be shipped, freight ... it's too heavy for
luggage, and would be more expensive to take on the plane. Whom should
I ship it to?

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.