Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Andy Balholm <andy(at)balholm(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>, Joshua Tolley <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>, Postgres-Bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Date: 2010-04-10 11:13:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Andy Balholm wrote:
> On Apr 9, 2010, at 5:08 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>
>> Something is wrong with this
>> mailing list.
>
> In the week and a half that I've been subscribed to this mailing
> list, there have been several times that I received a reply to a
> message without receiving the original message.

I thought that was just my mail server's greylisting messing things up
... but I just realized I turned greylisting off months ago as it'd
become ineffective.

So I'm also getting weirdly-ordered messages. Not just from -bugs,
either ; sometimes I get messages from -general in rather wacky orders,
with replies before originals etc.

--
Craig Ringer