Testers list issues?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Testers list issues?
Date: 2010-02-23 17:35:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc, all,

I've had several posts to the pgsql-testers mailing list vanish with out
a trace; they don't show up for moderation or in the list of bounces,
and they don't show up on the list. Last one was sent Sunday.

I'm concerned that we're getting test reports from other community
members and not receiving them. Please investigate, thanks.

--Josh Berkus