Alpha not released, need web team help.

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Alpha not released, need web team help.
Date: 2010-02-23 17:32:03
Lists: pgsql-www

WWW Team,

1) Attached is a new version of the alpha page. However, we cannot
apply it until we take care of the docs.*

2) Someone needs to build the docs for 9.0alpha4. In Peter's absence,
I'm not sure who knows how to do that.

We can't announce the alpha availability to the public until these
things are taken care of ... help?

--Josh Berkus

* = I didn't do a patch because apparently there is some kind of
unresolved conflict over that file in the SVN repo.

Attachment Content-Type Size
alpha.html text/html 2.1 KB