Contract position for analytics task

From: Jon Scarbrough <jscarbrough(at)where2getit(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contract position for analytics task
Date: 2010-02-16 17:31:39
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,

We have a large analytics task which needs some additional resources.
This task would involve gigabytes of data loaded daily for use in an
analytics system. More details will get provided to those who are
capable of commiting at least 20 hours per week to complete this task.
PG 8.4.2 is used as well as PostGIS 1.5. There are a few spatial
components to this task. However the large part involves summarizing
data into large data sets for use in a web front end. Expertise in Perl
is a real plus. Remote contractors are allowed as long as you can use
OpenVPN to connect to our facility. Please send me an email directly if
you are interested.

Best regards,

Jon Scarbrough
Where2GetIt.com