Re: Closing out CommitFest 2009-11

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Closing out CommitFest 2009-11
Date: 2009-12-18 19:18:18
Lists: austinpug pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 Greg Smith wrote:
> Sounds like we just are waiting for Simon to finish up, which is
> expected to happen by tomorrow, and for Tom to wrap up working on the
> ProcessUtility_hook. That makes the first reasonable date to consider
> alpha3 packaging Thursday 12/17 I think.

Update: I just nagged Simon about this some more, as I know everyone is
waiting for this and he's too deep in the code to be real talkative. It
sounds like triage around the issues raised in the "An example of bugs
for Hot Standby" thread is finished at this point, and he's still
hopeful to get this wrapped up and committed this week--which given this
is Friday means real soon now.

--
Greg Smith 2ndQuadrant Baltimore, MD
greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com www.2ndQuadrant.com