Re: question about implementing XA-ish functions

From: jesus(at)omniti(dot)com
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: question about implementing XA-ish functions
Date: 2009-12-18 19:24:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is perfect. It fires on both commit and rollback? And I can
determine which? The system I'm interfacing with has 2PC so it should
be a pretty tight fit. Thanks a ton Heikki!

--
Theo Schlossnagle (mobile)
http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle

On Dec 18, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com