Re: What happened to pl/proxy and FDW?

From: "Ing(dot) Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda" <mlortiz(at)uci(dot)cu>
To: Martin Pihlak <martin(dot)pihlak(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What happened to pl/proxy and FDW?
Date: 2009-12-09 13:56:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Martin Pihlak escribió:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> I thought the idea was that we were going to add PL/proxy to 8.5, with
>> support for the foriegn data wrapper syntax? What happened to that?
>>

> Using SQL/MED for defining pl/proxy clusters is still in the TODO list.
> I hope to do something about it during the next few weeks. However, I
> doubt if adding SQL/MED support would be enough for including it in 8.5
> contrib.
>
> regards,
> Martin

I have two question about SQL/MED, It not enough to include this on the
core?
Peter doesn´t work on it ?
Which is the development state of SQL/MED?
Regards

--
"TIP 4: No hagas 'kill -9' a postmaster"

Linux User # 418229
http://www.postgresql-es.org
http://www.postgresql.org
http://www.planetpostgresql.org