Re: Access a Field / Column of a resultset by Number

From: Daniel Schuchardt <d(dot)schuchardt(at)prodat-sql(dot)de>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Access a Field / Column of a resultset by Number
Date: 2009-11-28 11:56:01
Lists: pgsql-general

hy scott, thanks for your awnser.

yes thats clear. but i can't find any sourcecode. the pl* language
doesnt matter, i need that feature only in one function all over my db.

did you have any sourcecode examples?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/plperl-database.html

nothing about how to access a column by fieldname.

daniel

--
Daniel Schuchardt
/Softwareentwicklung/