Re: pgmemcache vs pgmemcached

From: "Valtonen, Hannu" <hannu(dot)valtonen(at)f-secure(dot)com>
To: Juan Backson <juanbackson(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, hironobu(at)interdb(dot)jp
Subject: Re: pgmemcache vs pgmemcached
Date: 2009-11-13 07:44:35
Lists: pgsql-general

On 11/13/09 5:26 AM, Juan Backson wrote:
Hi,

I had a chat with Suzuki Hironobu (pgmemcached maintainer) earlier this
year and we pretty much decided that pgmemcache was the way to go after
which Suzuku wrote a large patch to make it also support libmemcached
behaviors and earlier PostgreSQL's.

So I'd recommend just going with pgmemcache.

- Hannu

ps. As a disclaimer, I'm the current pgmemcache maintainer, I've also
cc'd Suzuki san.

I'm the current maintainer of pgmemcache