Feature request: Reget oid of tables/views when doing a reload

From: Mark Murawski <kobaz(at)kobaz(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature request: Reget oid of tables/views when doing a reload
Date: 2009-08-14 02:20:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

When I'm doing heavy development I'm always removing and recreating
tables and views.

If you
- drop a view
- create a view with the same name
- and have the data window for the view open from before it was dropped
- and do a refresh

You lose the column names, since the oid for the view/table is cached.
So if upon refresh, it rechecked the oid of the thing you are viewing,
that would fix the issue.