navigation menu for documents

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(dot)dunstan(at)pgexperts(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: navigation menu for documents
Date: 2009-07-14 20:17:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

For a very long time I have thought that it would be useful to have some
sort of navigation menu for the docs similar to what you get with
doxygen. I had a brief look at it today but I am lost for a place to
start with it. Does anyone sufficiently understand how the docs work to
be able to say how one might achieve such a thing? Navigating the docs
requires far too much use of the back button and up links, IMNSHO. A
menu frame would make them far more usable.

cheers

andrew