pgDay San Jose Registration Open, Schedule Up

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgDay San Jose Registration Open, Schedule Up
Date: 2009-06-23 21:06:52
Lists: pgsql-announce

In only a month, we will be having a packed day of PostgreSQL sessions
followed by a version 8.4 release party. Register now to join us!

pgDay San Jose will be held July 19th at the San Jose Convention Center,
immediately before OSCON and in the same place. We will have a full day
of sessions including PostgreSQL luminaries like Bruce Momjian, Jeff
Davis, Robert Treat and Josh Berkus, as well as guest speakers from the
OSGeo and Gearman projects. The day ends with a party at a nearby pub.

A full schedule of speakers and events is available on our pgDay Page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgDaySanJose2009

Registration is open now (free, but you need to RSVP) for both the day
and the party. Details on that page.

pgDay San Jose is brought to you by our sponsors, O'Reilly and
Associates, EnterpriseDB and Aster Data.

--pgDaySJ Committee