Finding time of last pg_stat_reset

From: Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Finding time of last pg_stat_reset
Date: 2009-06-12 08:12:34
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to find when statistics was
last reset. Previously when we were using 8.2, we had
stats_reset_on_server_start set to on, and then assumed
pg_stat_get_backend_start as the start time for collected stats. Is
there any way to do this in 8.3, without f.ex adding a call to
pg_stat_reset() in our startup scripts?

--
Tommy Gildseth