Reminder: still looking for video geek for March 10

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reminder: still looking for video geek for March 10
Date: 2009-02-27 17:45:41
Lists: sfpug

All,

We are still looking for a video geek to take video and audio of the
March 10 presentation by Reece Hart. We want to put up a permanent
video of the presentation.

PostgreSQL will buy appropriate (moderately-priced) equipment for this,
but we need you to identify which equipment will best suit or needs.

Ideally, we would like to stream video from the SFPUG presentations. If
you also know how to do that, great. If you don't, please at least
recommend equipment with eventual streaming in mind.

Thanks for help!

--Josh