Consistent company naming in training list..

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Consistent company naming in training list..
Date: 2008-12-29 15:00:29
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I notice that in the list of companies offering training, there are some
variations in company name. These variations result in front-page
listings like this:

There are 44 training events in 3 countries scheduled over the next six
months from CertFirst Integrated Knowledge Solutions, CERTFIRST
INTEGRATED KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS and others.

Where a single company might be listed multiple times. Can someone fix
this?

As a side note, the excessive use of capitalization on the course
listing page is somewhat annoying...not sure if anyone else agrees..or
if something can be done about that. :-)

On another note, I think it would be beneficial to consumers if the
listing of upcoming events provided the price being charged for the
event as well... It seems like location, price, and date are the three
most important components. We have 2 of them, but not the third.

thanks

BTW, happy holidays! :-)

--
Chander Ganesan