Re: reloptions and toast tables

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: reloptions and toast tables
Date: 2008-12-20 23:26:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera escreveu:
> I'm wondering if I should just allow all reloptions (including
> fillfactor) or just the autovacuum ones.

Yes, please. But i'm afraid it is too 'complicated' to expose
'pg_toast.pg_toast_xxxxx' to user (but we can solve it with good
documentation). What about xxx_toast reloptions? The con is that we need to
add 2 reloptions if the new reloption is table-related.

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
http://www.timbira.com/