Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Append major version number and for libraries soname major

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Append major version number and for libraries soname major
Date: 2008-12-20 19:08:00
Lists: pgsql-committers pgsql-hackers

Anything the system doesn't pick up automatically. That means most new
build targets (but it will pick up a contrib automatically, and a
conversion proc, for example). Also if modifications are made to the
scripts that run (like gen_fmgr.sh).

Just adding new files to exisitng makefiles, or adding a new subdir that
adds more files to an existing target, should require no changes.

//Magnus