Re: Patch for "Panel for Joins in the Graphic Query Builder"

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for "Panel for Joins in the Graphic Query Builder"
Date: 2008-12-03 10:42:23
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find the updated patch.

>> - The Join label doesn't update on the diagram if you change the join
>> type unless you click on the drawing canvas afterwards.
>>
>> Done
>> Only issue, I can see with the combobox within the Grid, is until you loose
>> the focus
>> (by either pressing return or moving to other cell), the value is not
>> getting updated
>> for that particular join
>>

> I don't see any difference on Windows - I still need to click on the
> canvas before the label changes. Changing to a difference cell, or
> hitting return doesn't help.

Done.
> I spotted another minor issue - if I'm on the Joins tab, and I click
> the Columns tab - the main tab set at the top switches to SQL Editor!

I think - this is a bug from a while, I can reproduce the same for the
"Criteria Panel".
If I make any changes in the "Criteria Panel", and then click "Columns
Panel", the main
tab set at the top switches to "SQL Editor". :(

I will send a patch for it.

Thanks Luis for your help.
Your changes are also included in this patch.

Regards,
Ashesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
GQBJoinsPanel_v3.patch text/x-patch 47.1 KB