Archives broken by new mail VM?

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Archives broken by new mail VM?
Date: 2008-06-23 11:21:56
Lists: pgsql-www

Seems we don't get anything into the archives anymore, and the search
system is sending out alarms because it's not finding anything My first
guess is that it's somehow related to the move of the VM. Can somebody
who knows anything about this new VM (hello Marc) please look into that
ASAP? Thanks!

//Magnus