MS products and Postgres via ODBC

From: JohnG(at)smartekcentral(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: MS products and Postgres via ODBC
Date: 2003-04-16 20:50:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello all,

Is there a way, other then using an Access database or putting
everything in lower case, to allow MS Word and MS Excel to access the
Postgres database directly? We would like to use Postgres instead of our
current database(s) but not being able to use this directly could prevent
this.

(I think I may have seen this come up before as a quoting issue, but
I'm not 100% sure on that.)

Thank you for any help you can provide.

John