Reg: Fatal Error : Password autherntication failed for user "postgres"

From: "mr karthikeyan" <karthik(dot)nortel(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reg: Fatal Error : Password autherntication failed for user "postgres"
Date: 2007-04-16 11:36:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Support team,

Greetings,

I'm using PostgreSQL 8.0 with my Nortel contact recorder (Witness Systems).
And PGAdmin III V.1.2.0 also available to retrieve the recorded calls from
the query.When i try to open my PGAdmin unfortunately nowadays i'm getting
an error * FATAL : password authentication failed for the user "postgers*"

My postgres service (workflow) is up and running without any problem.

Can i get any suggestion/ help how to fix this issue. Thanks for your
support.

Eagerly waiting for your response. thanks once again.

Karthikeyan.S