Inteface direction issue in V1.6.x

From: Amnon Nessim <amnon(at)flowsoft(dot)co(dot)il>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inteface direction issue in V1.6.x
Date: 2007-04-16 12:46:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

While installing pgadmin on my XP machine, I have encountered a strange
issue - the entire interface is from right to left - meaning, the text
starts on the right, the XP minimize/maximize/close buttons are on the
left. The text itself is in English, and the words start from the right
- however, each word by itself is OK - only the direction is wrong.
Also, when accessing the FAQ, even the words are from right to left.

I have XP Pro in English, however, in Regional settings, Hebrew is the
default language. I suspect this is somehow causing pgadmin to make the
text from right to left, even though it is in English.

This issue does NOT happen in 1.4.x.

Anyone?

Thanks!

--