Re: Retore Postgres DB without dump

From: Baudrion Philippe <Philippe(dot)Baudrion(at)adm(dot)unige(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Retore Postgres DB without dump
Date: 2008-04-14 08:58:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks for all your advices, it worked perfectly.
I only had to build again postgres with the option : ./configure
--enable-integer-datetimes
due to the error:
"DETAIL: The database cluster was initialized
without HAVE_INT64_TIMESTAMP but the server was compiled with
HAVE_INT64_TIMESTAMP.
I did a dump and restore the db in the new server.
Philippe

--
Baudrion Philippe
Université de Genève - ETI