Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: Dirk Riehle <dirk(at)riehle(dot)org>
Cc: Koen Martens <pgsql(at)metro(dot)cx>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Thoeny <peter(at)thoeny(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bad advocacy by TWiki bigwig
Date: 2008-02-17 15:42:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Thanks for posting this, Dirk (and Peter). I don't think any of us would disagree that different models yield different results, and that the Postgres community model is more focused on developing a great product than (necessarily) a single great company. However, I'm curious about Rod's market share comment - is that documented in any meaningful way?

Regards,
Ned

--
Ned Lilly