Re: nice interface for mysql udf function

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: nice interface for mysql udf function
Date: 2008-01-09 18:34:19
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> I found http://www.mysqludf.org . This site looks much better than
> pgfoundry and it is more compact and usable for nondevelopers or non
> hard core developers. It is really good work.

Took about 4 minutes to load the frontpage from here. That's about the
same as pgfoundry used to :-P

More to the point, didn't we actually have a site like this before,
that's gone because of lack of interest in maintaining it? But it's
quite probable the interest is higher now if we create one now..

//Magnus