Re: PGparam timestamp question

From: Andrew Chernow <ac(at)esilo(dot)com>
To: Andrew Chernow <ac(at)esilo(dot)com>, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PGparam timestamp question
Date: 2007-12-10 12:39:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

>>Or was the code incorrectly used?
Hard for me to say, but I think its about caller context. The way I am using it
might be different ... hey the function was static ... copy & paster be warned!

The code appears to be doing the same thing as the backend (with the exclusion
of backend stuff like HasCTZSet and forced conversions). I plan to do an
extensive test sometime today. So far, I am getting the correct timestamp
conversions across the board.

Andrew